Jobs | Marketing & PR Internship
Start: January 2024
Launched in the summer of 2021, FLORE FLORE is an Amsterdam-based brand created with the purpose to simplify a woman’s wardrobe with quality basics made from organic cotton. All cotton classics are characterized by the renowned clean and minimalistic design, enhancing the authentic character of the woman who wears them. FLORE FLORE is produced in Portugal, by a family-owned factory run by a mother-daughter duo. All creations are made of organic cotton and all paper packaging is FSC® certified. As a brand, FLORE FLORE values the kinship between material durability, fabrication integrity, and longevity of style.
FLORE FLORE is sold at some of the world’s esteemed stores like SSENSE.com, Matches.com, Galeries Lafayette in Paris, Harvey Nichols in London, ByGeorge in Austin and Princess in Antwerp.
You will assist our team in:
- Recommending our team on trends and new market possibilities
- Keeping track of the latest trends and community
- Working closely with our designer and marketing manager
- Assisting & managing our social media account
- Running data on bestsellers, slow sellers, focus items, and creating marketing tools for these items
- Assisting in managing our ecommerce platform, and making sure all content on the website is up to date
- Assisting with content and campaign shoots
- Solving customer enquiries, which involves being the contact person for our customers
- Various office-management tasks
- Coordinating gifting & taking care of sample stock
- Assisting with pop-up stores, events & sales
- Continuously creating memorable experiences for our customers
- Currently enrolled in HBO or WO study program in a business-related degree (fashion is a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Strong analytical, result-oriented, highly effective communicator, structured team player with a positive work ethic and customer-focused mindset.
- Knowledge of Indesign and Photoshop is a plus
- In possession of a laptop
- Available for six months and preferably five days a week
What we offer:
- A six-month, paid internship at FLORE FLORE in the city center of Amsterdam
- A challenging work environment with room for own initiatives and ideas
- A young, ambitious and dynamic team with a relaxed informal working atmosphere